Skip to main content

It has been way to long since my last post.

It has been way to long since my last post. I had a nice long update all ready to post the other day but when I went to post it it was gone. So here I am starting over.

I did successfully made my move and managed to unpack and settle in as much as I can. I still have a lot of things in storage and just way to much stuff in general . Part of the reason is I am working on splitting my household into two households. I am hoping as this happens I will be able to finish my decluttering.
 
Then my librarian fell and broke her foot. Due to her restrictions she toke leave and I filled in for her. For seven weeks I was the librarian. It is funny that I was just about to finish up my fourth year at that school, and before I took over as sub librarian most of the children didn't know my name. They knew that I belonged in the library. They knew that if the librarian was busy that I could help them. There was some autonomy about being the clerk but now that is over. Now I get chased down at the grocery store by children that recognize me. 

Summer came and a spent my time at home. I spent a lot of my time working on improving my half marathon time. I did get to take one small trip. I went and visited an old friend(since we were eight) of mine and his family. This was the first year that I didn't go back to Seattle, in the eight years that I have lived in Texas. I may have to go back over winter break. For I do miss seeing my family and friends. 

School has started again. I spent part of August helping a new librarian try and get settle in, before I left to a different school. A full time library clerk job found me. I say found me because it did. There is no doubt that I am being called to this job. I have so much to tell you on this but it will have to be in my next post.

So there is a very quick update on some things going on. I know I forgot something but my bus ride is almost over so it's time to say goodbye for now. I will work on getting more post up. I know I have said this in the past but with my current commute I have no excuses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Theme Display Case

It has been so long since my last post. So hold on!

It has been so long since my last post. So hold on! I am still have issues with headaches but my ear has stopped hurting. We did find out that it was sinus related. They did give me meds for it, but I am trying to only using them as needed. Because when you add four more meds to my mix it bring my total to 15. I have moved to a vegan diet and managed to get off one of my meds. I am getting ready to start training. Due to a lot of different factors. I was unable to do See Run Jane Austin (and it ended up being cancelled due to weather). So I have not been walking as much as I should be. Having access to a car a few days a week has inferred with my walking schedule too. But it's time to get back in gear. I have a 2 month 22 days still the Austin Marathon. I will only be doing the half marathon again this year. If I wasn't so lazy I would have already started to train. It only has been the last month we have been getting some cold nights. So I still have some things coming out of...

Made it thru the week

Jasmine :-) Do to spring break my normal route was thrown off. But I still managed to work in the garden, go to a doctors appointment, do a big haul grocery store run, get a hair cut, visited with a friend, work on this blog...... ........became an honorary boy (I had to say "Boys are fantastic, girls are elastic!" 3 times) so I could play "Dangerous Book for Boys Board Game" And  lost a toenail. :-) Mike Tyson 3/13/11 (He was hard to get a picture of. He moved around a lot. And I was using my phone to take pictures.) :-)