Skip to main content

Hammer vs. Hand

Only one post this week and it's going to be short and sweet.

Last Saturday when I was out making garden boxes. I managed to hit my hand with a hammer. I did stop working and put ice on it and took some Advil. I did all the things that you would think to do for a hammered hand. But by Tuesday I was still having eye crossing pain, so I call the nurse to see what they recommend I do. She said I need to come and be seen. Off to the doctor I went. I didn't think that I had broke anything but I was wrong. I have a Scaphoid Fracture of the Wrist.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Theme Display Case

It has been so long since my last post. So hold on!

It has been so long since my last post. So hold on! I am still have issues with headaches but my ear has stopped hurting. We did find out that it was sinus related. They did give me meds for it, but I am trying to only using them as needed. Because when you add four more meds to my mix it bring my total to 15. I have moved to a vegan diet and managed to get off one of my meds. I am getting ready to start training. Due to a lot of different factors. I was unable to do See Run Jane Austin (and it ended up being cancelled due to weather). So I have not been walking as much as I should be. Having access to a car a few days a week has inferred with my walking schedule too. But it's time to get back in gear. I have a 2 month 22 days still the Austin Marathon. I will only be doing the half marathon again this year. If I wasn't so lazy I would have already started to train. It only has been the last month we have been getting some cold nights. So I still have some things coming out of...

Made it thru the week

Jasmine :-) Do to spring break my normal route was thrown off. But I still managed to work in the garden, go to a doctors appointment, do a big haul grocery store run, get a hair cut, visited with a friend, work on this blog...... ........became an honorary boy (I had to say "Boys are fantastic, girls are elastic!" 3 times) so I could play "Dangerous Book for Boys Board Game" And  lost a toenail. :-) Mike Tyson 3/13/11 (He was hard to get a picture of. He moved around a lot. And I was using my phone to take pictures.) :-)